News Flash

Manville News

Posted on: September 7, 2021

Notice of Reimbursement Funding Availability FEMA Public Assistance Program

Notice of Reimbursement Funding Availability

FEMA Public Assistance Program

 

Remnants of Hurricane Ida: DR4614


 

 
Eligible Categories:
 
 CAT A through CAT G


 

 
Incident Period: September 1, 2021 through September 3, 2021


 
 
The President approved Major Federal Disaster Declaration DR4614 for the State of New Jersey on September 6, 2021.  The disaster declaration makes federal funding available to state and local governments and certain private nonprofit organizations on a cost-sharing basis for emergency work, and the repair or replacement of facilities damaged by the remnants of Hurricane Ida in Bergen, Gloucester, Hunterdon, Middlesex, Passaic and Somerset counties. 
 
 
The State will continue to work with all remaining counties who experienced damages as a result of the storm, and add on any that meet their eligible damage threshold to be included in the original disaster declaration. 


 
Under this major disaster declaration (DR4614), the FEMA Public Assistance Program may provide reimbursement of eligible expenses at a 75 % Federal Cost Share.   Eligible Applicants may be reimbursed at 75% of their total eligible costs, the remaining 25% will be the Applicant’s responsibility (otherwise known as local cost share).     


 
State, Territorial, Tribal, County, and local government entities, as well as private non-profit (PNP) organizations can apply for reimbursement under the FEMA Public Assistance Grant Program by submitting a Request for Public Assistance (RPA). FEMA will review the RPA information and provide a determination to the State and Applicant expressing authorization to participate in the Public Assistance Program.    


 
To apply for Federal (FEMA) Public Assistance Grant funding:    
 
 
Registering for a Request for Public Assistance (RPA) is the first step in the application and reimbursement process. Applicants must use the FEMA Grants Portal to register, please navigate to https://grantee.fema.gov to create your RPA. If you don’t already have a FEMA Grants Portal account, please click on “Register Your Organization for Public Assistance”, then complete and submit your RPA    


 
PLEASE NOTE: the deadline to submit RPAs is 10/5/2021  

For questions related to submitting your RPA:  publicassistance@njsp.org

Click here for PDF
Facebook Twitter Email

Other News in Manville News

ImportantMessage

Message from Mayor Onderko 9/21/2021

Posted on: September 22, 2021

Construction Dept.- Permits

Posted on: September 21, 2021

Hurricane Ida Debris Removal

Posted on: September 21, 2021
FEMA-ICC

FAQs About Increased Cost of Compliance

Posted on: September 17, 2021

Disaster Recovery Center at Fire Co. #3

Posted on: September 15, 2021
FEMA Hazard Mitigation Program_Page_1

FEMA Hazard Mitigation Program

Posted on: September 6, 2021
FEMA

Federal Disaster Declaration

Posted on: September 6, 2021

The latest Ida information from the DEP

Posted on: September 4, 2021

A message from PSE&G:

Posted on: September 4, 2021

The 2021 Tax Rate is 2.957

Posted on: July 28, 2021