BULK Trash Item Collection Policy
Bulk items will be collected on the scheduled days for the entire Borough. Only permitted items, with the required number of bulk trash stickers, can be placed curbside no earlier than 5 p.m. the evening before and no later than 7 a.m. on the collection day. Bulk Pick Up Dates
Guideline of Required Stickers:
|ITEM||# of Stickers||ITEM||# of Stickers|
||1||Kitchen Table (disassembled)||3|
|Bath Tub (fiberglass)||4||Lamp Table||1|
|Bath Tub (porcelain)||8||Love Seat||3|
|Box Spring||3||Pallet - wooden (cut in half)||2|
|Carpet (10' x 12' section)||4||Recliner||4|
|Chair - Folding||1||Sink (porcelain)||6|
|Chair - Upholstered||2||Sink (Stainless)||3|
|Dryer - Clothes||4||Stove||6|
|Exercise Equipment||3||Table - End, Coffee, Folding||3|
|Fence - Stockade 3'x4'||1||Toilet||3|
|File Cabinet||4||Wall or Floor Unit||3|
|Gas Grill (no tank)||3||Washer - Clothes||6|
|Hot Water Heater||6||Misc Item - Maximum 25 LBS||1|
ITEMS NOT ACCEPTED
- Appliances containing Freon – such as but not limited to refrigerators, freezers, air conditioners, dehumidifiers.
- Car parts, tires, or batteries.
- Consumer Electronics – computers, printers, peripherals, telephones, cell phones, TVs, microwaves, etc.
- Hazardous Waste - such as but not limited to motor oil, anti-freeze, propane tanks, fluorescent tubes, oil-based paint or chemicals.
- Masonry Items - concrete, brick, block, or stone. Also dirt is not accepted.
- Medical Waste – contact a local hospital for information on the “Safe Syringe Program”.
- Recyclable Items – newspapers, plastic/glass bottles, chipboard, cardboard, textiles, etc.
- Renovation/Remodeling Debris – lumber, tile, siding, roofing materials.